Last Updated on
Creating a blog for beginners or learn blogging for beginners can indeed be very difficult with no guidance. Luckily nowadays getting instructions and guidance doesn’t have to be face to face.
On the internet beginners can easily get instructions and guidance for any study, provided there is a will. In this article discussing about 3 (three) good places to learn blogging for beginners. Happy reading.
WPBeginner is one of the largest free WordPress resource site for learn blogging for beginners.
The author is Syed Balkhi, he started WPBeginner in 2009 with a single goal: create WordPress tutorials that are easy to understand.
Who WPBeginner is For?
WPBeginner started out as a resource site for non-techy users in helping small businesses compete with big guys.If you have ever asked yourself:
- How can I build a WordPress site?
- How can I do ______ in WordPress?
- Which WordPress plugin should I pick for doing _______?
- How do I fix ______ WordPress error?
- What are the best practices to follow in WordPress?
Or if you have any other questions about WordPress, then WPBeginner is the place to be.
At WPBeginner, you will find a:
- WPBeginner Blog – This is where he publish WordPress tutorials, how tos, and step by step tutorials.
- WPBeginner Videos – These step by step videos will help you learn WordPress FAST.
- WPBeginner Dictionary – The best place for beginners to start and familiarize themselves with the WordPress lingo.
- WPBeginner Blueprint – Get a behind the scenes look at the plugins, tools, and services he use on WPBeginner
- WPBeginner Deals – Exclusive discounts on WordPress products and services for WPBeginner users.
- WPBeginner content is 100% free
Let’s take a look at some helpful WordPress tutorials:
- How to Start a WordPress blog
- How to Start an Online Store
- How to Start a Podcast with WordPress
- How to Find the Best WordPress theme
- How to Choose the Best WordPress plugins
- How to Fix the Most Common WordPress Errors
- How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting
- How to Improve WordPress Security
Need Help With Something Else?
WPBeginner has thousands of articles, and he likely have an answer to your question. Simply add keywords to describe what you are looking for and then add WPBeginner at the end of it.
You can also send your questions using contact form, and he will answer your question directly.
How to Join WPBeginner?
WPBeginner is free, and you can visit the website at anytime.
ProBlogger is the home for those wanting to start a blog, create great content and grow their blogs and then go professional to make money blogging.
Do You Dream of Making Money from Your Blog?
If you dream of making a living from blogging then you’re in the right place!
ProBlogger is all about inspiring, teaching and supporting bloggers from around the world to create blogs that not only serve their readers and make the world a better place – but which build income streams for the bloggers behind them.
The Author Journey: From Hobby to Full Time Blogger
His name is Darren Rowse and he started blogging in 2002. His first personal blog grew in readership in the coming years to several thousand readers a month and gave him confidence to start numerous other niche-focused blogs which in the hope of paying for his server expenses he started to teach himself to make money from.
The income from those blogs was small at first – just a few dollars a week at first – but gradually grew to become a part time job and then in late 2004 to be a full-time income.
ProBlogger Was Born
Around the time his achieved a full-time income from blogging he started ProBlogger as a simple blog to share what he was learning about monetizing blogs and in the hope of meeting others on the same journey.
While a blog about blogging may seem a little sad – it turns out that many others shared his dream of making a living by writing on topics that they are passionate about and ProBlogger quickly grew to be a center for learning for hundreds of thousands of bloggers from around the world.
ProBlogger is now so much more than a blog.
The blog itself has almost 8000 articles and tutorials but on this site you’ll also find his podcast, a Job Board for bloggers looking to find work, a series of ProBlogger eBooks and the ProBlogger Book – plus much more.
What Do You Need Help With?
Most new readers to ProBlogger come with the dream of building an income from blogging but also with one of a few common needs or challenges.
As a result, ProBlogger organised the site into 8 portals to help you find the content that best suits your need. These are:
- Start a Blog
- Create Content
- Find Readers
- Build Community
- Make Money
- Be Productive
- Understand Technology
- Get Work
Also a popular page on ProBlogger is Recommended Blogging Resources page which contains all recommended blogging tools, services and apps to help you keep your blog running smoothly.
Here is what you will find on ShoutMeLoud:
- 92% practical tips to create a blog & live your passion; the other 8% is for personal stories.
- Basic & advanced WordPress, SEO, and Social media marketing techniques.
- A community of like-minded bloggers
- Digital marketing tips for bloggers, freelancers & businesses.
• SML is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website.
- Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.
- Exclusive deals & discounts. (How does getting discounts on some cool new tools sound?)
- The Affiliate Marketing Handbook & WordPress eBook by Blog Scientist Harsh Agrawal (More than 8K downloads so far!)
ShoutMeLoud is the perfect community for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves through blogging and for those who have the desire to excel in this fast-changing online world.
His name is Harsh Agrawal, in about page on his blog he says;
I am the fountainhead of ShoutMeLoud.
I may use big words at times, but I’m a really simple guy who loves to simplify complex stuff.
I started blogging out of my passions for learning & sharing. In 2008, I got to know about blogging & within a month, I was live with my first blog.
The idea of connecting with the like-minded people and be able to share my knowledge with the world, I couldn’t resist the temptation of taking it seriously.
I started on the BlogSpot platform & within two months I moved to WordPress.
I found blogging to be a great medium for sharing my favorite things with the world. Initially, I started writing random stuff, but later on, I discovered how to make money blogging. I discovered “The Way” to become my own boss through the power of the internet. This was when I started sharing those things that worked for me.
That’s how ShoutMeLoud was born.
Blogging has given me a sense of freedom that I didn’t know was possible. I currently live a ” boss free” lifestyle where I travel around the world and blog from anywhere & everywhere (a.k.a. digital nomad).
I’m an introvert, but now I speak in front of hundreds of people at events & seminars. (This still gives me shiver).
I’m able to do it because I have something meaningful to share.
Those are three places that I think are good for you to start learn blogging for beginners. I hope this article is useful for those who need it. Happy blogging. cheers …